It’s Time to Make Your Reservations!
Reservation Information for the 2019 BMAA Meeting in Rogers, Ark.
By BMAA Committee on Arrangements
The 2019 session of the Baptist Missionary Association of America will meet May 6-8 at the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center in Rogers, Ark. The facilities and hotels are looking forward to our meeting there. Rogers’ accommodations offer plenty of space for all of our meetings and lodging.
We hope you will make your reservations early. Most of the hotels can make your reservations either by phone or online, but you must identify that you are with the Baptist Missionary Association of America.
The Embassy Suites Hotel, 3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, will serve as our headquarters hotel for the annual meeting in Rogers. The Embassy Suites adjoins the convention center to provide the easiest access to all of the association meetings and activities. Here is the contact information for the hotel:
- Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas (Headquarters Hotel), 3303 Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers — (Single/Double, $149 per night; Triple, $159.00; Quad, $169) (Standard Double or King room); (479) 254-8400; complimentary self-parking for all guests (valet parking is available); full breakfast included; reservation cutoff date is April 14.
In addition to the headquarters hotel, additional overflow facilities are available in the area. Following is a list of properties that have blocked rooms for the BMA meeting.
- Candlewood Suites, 4601 West Rozell, Rogers — (Studio suite, two full-size beds: $99); (479) 636-2783; reservation cutoff date is April 19.
- Country Inns & Suites, 4304 West Walnut, Rogers — (Standard two queen or one king suite: $129); (479) 633-0055; use Group Code 0505BMAOFA; reservation cutoff date is April 5.
- Hyatt Place, 4610 West Walnut, Rogers: ($116); 479-633-8555; reservation cutoff date is April 1.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 4611 Rozell Road, Rogers — (Single $99, Double/Double $99, Executive King $109); (479) 936-5900; use Group Code SMERF; reservation cutoff date is April 20.
- Hampton Inn, 4501 West Walnut, Rogers — (Double Queen $144); (479) 986-0500; reservation cutoff date is April 6.
- Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, 1103 S 52nd Street, Rogers — (King $119); (479) 268-6799; reservation cutoff date is April 5.
The association has incurred penalty payments in some years because we did not use our full block of rooms. Please help us avoid a situation like that this year. We appreciate your help.