- Full Page Copy Area — Approx. 130”
- Five Columns Per Page
- Ads must be in widths of 2″ increments — 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 inches wide, any height.
- Print ready ads should be formatted in CMYK color with no four-color black.
|Ad Size||Rate Per Square Inch|
10% discount for subsequent insertions of unchanged ads that are 25” or larger. No ads over 65” (half page) due to limited space.
Advertising Deadline — Thursday morning before publication the following week. The Baptist Trumpet is published on Tuesday; 45 issues yearly.
- Net — No discount. Advance payment required from sources outside BMA churches and departments until credit is established. All accounts payable in 30 days.
- All advertising is subject to the approval of the executive editor and as space is available. We do not accept advertising promoting books, films or material that is not in agreement with our Doctrinal Statement. Total advertising from all sources in each issue is limited to approximately one and a half pages at the editor’s discretion.
- Listings for ministry positions will be limited to BMA churches.
Opportunities for Service
- All advertising that includes individuals seeking ministerial and/or pastoral work, as well as churches seeking pastors, music ministers, youth pastors, etc. will be run in the Moving with the Ministers’ column free for one week. Individuals MUST be a member in good standing at a BMA church and only BMA churches may list their need for a ministry position.
- This posting can be run once every two months at no charge. The posting will also run for four weeks on our website (baptisttrumpet.com) in the Moving with the Ministers’ area.
- If an individual or church desires to run additional postings, they can do so by contacting Executive Editor Jeff Herring (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Associate Editor Allan Eakin (email@example.com). Additional postings will be included in the Opportunities for Service column for a charge of $15 per run. There is no limit to how long a posting can run in the Opportunities for Service column.