“But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you” (I Peter 5:10).
For a printable copy of the Meeting Schedule, Click Here
To Print A Copy of the Church Association Letter Form, Click Here
Location, Meals, Lodging, & Display Table Information
BMA of Arkansas to Meet
It is always a special time when the BMA of Arkansas meets each fall to worship together, rejoice together regarding what all the Lord is doing, and seek the Lord together regarding His business. This year’s BMA of Arkansas annual meeting will again be held at Central Baptist College in Conway. The dates are Thursday and Friday, Nov. 7-8. A tentative program is included in the August 28 issue of the Baptist Trumpet.
The following information was supplied by Duffy Guyton, director of Church Relations at CBC and BMA of Arkansas President Wade Allen.
Tables will be assigned in the Cooper Complex for those who want to set up a display during our State Meeting. CBC will provide one large 8-ft. table per ministry. If electricity is needed, please notify the college when reserving your table.
RSVP deadline will be Wednesday, Oct. 30. Set up begins Wednesday, Nov. 6 from 3-5 p.m. and will continue starting at 7 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 7. Please RSVP to Duffy Guyton at (501) 269-6784 or at email@example.com.
BMA of Arkansas Meeting Information
Central Baptist College is honored to host the annual BMA of Arkansas Annual Session, which will be held on Nov. 7-8. It is our great pleasure to welcome the pastors and messengers of the BMA of Arkansas to the CBC campus. We love and appreciate everyone who is part of the BMA of Arkansas, therefore, we desire for your time on campus to be meaningful and worshipful!
It is our heart to serve you. So, for your convenience, an information table will be set up outside of the Burgess Auditorium. Please feel free to stop by and let us know if there is anything you need. Student leaders will be staffing the table for the duration of the session.
In addition, CBC will be providing complimentary water on the stages of Toland and the Burgess Auditorium, as well as complimentary coffee and water in the foyer area of Cooper Complex.
Helpful Parking Information
- The city of Conway has designated “fire lanes” with red curbs and signs throughout the campus. Please understand that the Conway City Police has jurisdiction of these areas, even though they are on CBC property. Tickets for parking in a fire lane are very expensive, and we have no control over them. The safety of our employees, students and guests is our highest priority.
- The same rules apply to parking on any of the adjacent streets around campus. These are marked with “no parking” signs. The City of Conway patrols those areas and tickets will be issued for any vehicles parked there.
- Central Baptist College employees and students will park off-campus to make room for meeting attendees.
- Golf cart shuttles will run frequently.
- All parking spaces on the south and west sides of the Cooper Complex will be designated “handicapped parking” for the duration of the meeting.
- Follow the “Overflow Parking” signage for additional parking options close to, but off campus. Golf carts will be shuttling from these lots.
CBC to Host Appreciation Breakfast
CBC will again host an appreciation breakfast for anyone attending the BMA of Arkansas Annual Session on Friday, Nov. 8 at 7:30 a.m. in the Mabee Student Services Complex. Please RSVP by contacting Duffy Guyton, Director of Church Relations at (501) 269-6784 or at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can prepare for food and seating.
CBC Dining Services Open During Meeting
CBC Dining Services will be offering delicious and affordable meals in the Mabee Student Services Complex.
- Thursday, Nov. 7 — Lunch will be available in the Dining Hall from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; and dinner, 4:45-6:30 p.m. The cost will be $8 per person for lunch and $7 per person for dinner.
- Friday, Nov. 8: Breakfast and Lunch will be available in the Dining Hall from 7:30-9:30 a.m., and lunch from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Cost will be $4 for breakfast (for those not attending the meeting) and $8 for lunch.
Meal tickets may be purchased in advance from Duffy Guyton or at the CBC information table during the event. Menus are shown below, and they will also be available at the CBC information table or you can view them online by visiting the Central Baptist College Dining Services Facebook page.
Menu — Lunch, Nov. 7
- Comfort Station — Turkey Breast, Cornbread Dressing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, Yeast Rolls
- Specialty Station — Poppy Seed Chicken/Rice
- Soup/Salad Bar — Taco Soup, Full Salad Bar, Full Deli Bar
- Grill Station — Mini Corn Dogs, French Fries, Pizza
- Dessert Station — Cinnamon Roll Cake, White Cake with Chocolate Icing, Cheesecake, Sugar Free Dessert
Menu — Dinner, Nov. 7
- Comfort Station — Pasta Bar with Alfredo Sauce, Meat Sauce and Marinara Sauce; vegetable blend, bread sticks
- Specialty Station — Fried Cod
- Soup/Salad Bar — Creamy Tomato Soup, Full Salad Bar, Full Deli Bar
- Grill Station — Grilled Cheese, French Fries, Pizza
- Dessert Station — Chocolate Oreo Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Sugar Free Dessert
Menu — Breakfast, Nov. 8
- Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Patty, Biscuits/Gravy, Hash Browns
- Oatmeal, Assorted Cereals, Fruit, Juice, Milk, Coffee
Menu — Lunch, Nov. 8
- Comfort Station — Fried or Grilled Hand breaded Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Fried Okra, Cole Slaw
- Specialty Station — Pinto beams and Boiled Cabbage, Buttermilk Cornbread
- Soup/Salad Bar — Full Salad Bar, Full Deli Bar
- Grill Station — Hot Dogs, French Fries, Pizza
- Dessert Station — Assorted Cookies, Coconut Cake, Chocolate Cake, Sugar Free Dessert
In preparation for the meeting, 20 hotel rooms have been blocked off at these two locations:
- Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, 750 Amity Rd., Conway; (501) 932-0500; $77 for standard and $99 for suites; mention BMA of Arkansas or CBC. Includes full hot breakfast-buffet style in the morning. Please confirm reservations by Oct. 15.
- Fairfield by Marriot, 2260 Sanders Rd.; (501) 505-8034; $79 for standard and $89 for suites; mention BMA of Arkansas or CBC. Includes full hot breakfast-buffet style in the morning. Please confirm reservations by Oct. 15.
For more information, contact Duffy Guyton, Director of Church Relations, Central Baptist College; (501) 205-8920; email@example.com.