AMC Athlete of the Week
• St. Louis, Mo., Jan. 25 — For the first time this season, a CBC athlete has earned indoor track athlete of the week from the American Midwest Conference (AMC). Ally Swaim earned recognition this week after her historic performance on Jan. 22 competing at the NAIA/Juco Invitational in Pittsburg, Kan. She qualified for the NAIA Indoor Track & Field Championships in Brookings, S.D. in the 60-meter hurdles that will take place in
• Conway, Jan. 25 — Stepping out of conference play for a Monday night contest, CBC hosted the Patriots of Baptist Bible College (BBC) at Reddin Fieldhouse. CBC (11-8) never trailed, winning 68-53 over BBC (5-10). Aminata Seck made history in the game, setting new single-season and career records for double-doubles.
• Conway, Jan. 29 — The Lady Mustangs followed up a 78-68 loss to Williams Baptist on Jan. 27 with a 72-55 win over Hannibal-LaGrange on Homecoming Saturday.
• Conway, Jan. 29 — CBC followed an 86-83 loss to Williams Baptist on Jan. 27 with a 71-49 win over Hannibal-LaGrange. CBC had very balanced scoring, with no one posting over 15 points and four players finishing in double figures.
• Conway, Jan. 29 — The CBC wrestling team competed in the AMC Duals in Batesville at Becknell Gymnasium. CBC went 1-2 in the competition, defeating Missouri Baptist 22-18 in the first match before losing to both Lincoln College and Lyon College in the other two matches.
Indoor Track & Field
• Conway, Jan. 29 — Ally Swaim won the 60-meter hurdles again at the Principia Relays. Swaim finished with a time of 9.02, besting her previous time of 9.08 to qualify for the NAIA National Meet.