• Conway, Feb. 18 — Trying to end the regular season undefeated at Reddin Fieldhouse in American Midwest Conference (AMC) play, CBC hosted the Cougars of Columbia (CC) in their final home game of the regular season. CBC (13-14, 9-6 AMC) was defeated at home for the first time since November, falling 68-65 to CC (18-11, 12-3 AMC).
• St. Louis, Mo., Feb. 19 — A 31-point, 10-rebound double-double from Kelvin Robinson, his third of the season, propelled CBC to a 74-56 win over Harris-Stowe State in the regular-season finale. CBC will be the number four seed in the AMC tournament and will host a quarterfinal round game against Williams Baptist.
• Conway, Feb. 18 — Playing for the final time during the regular season at A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse, CBC hosted the Cougars of Columbia (CC) on Senior Night in an AMC contest. CBC (14-14, 5-12 AMC) outscored CC (22-6, 15-2 AMC) in the fourth quarter, but it wasn’t enough as the Lady Mustangs fell 66-62.
• St. Louis, Mo., Feb. 19 — Despite 11 points from Railyn Shelvin and 13 rebounds from Aminata Seck, CBC couldn’t close the regular season with a win, falling 60-56 to Harris-Stowe State on the road.
• Conway, Feb. 21 — Hosting an AMC tournament game for the first time ever, CBC took on the Trojans of Hannibal-LaGrange University (HLGU) at A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse for a first-round matchup. CBC (15-15) never trailed, racing out to a 16-8 lead in the first quarter and cruising to a 63-40 win over HLGU (4-25) to advance to the quarterfinals. Aminata Seck made history, breaking the single-season points record and recording her 17th double-double.
• Springdale, Feb. 18-19 — The Mustangs pounded out 33 hits and 37 runs to finish a sweep of Ecclesia by scores of 17-3 and 20-0. Austin LeJeune, Ben Slate and Jackson Lindsey threw a combined two-hit shutout in game two as CBC finished with 48 runs scored on the weekend.
Track & Field
• Conway, Feb. 19 — Ally Swaim made history at the AMC Indoor Track & Field Championships, becoming the first indoor conference champion in program history. Swaim won both the 60-meter hurdles and the 200-meter race to win her seventh individual championship overall and the first two on the indoor track. Swaim will head to South Dakota on March 4 for the NAIA Indoor Track Championship.
• Conway, Feb. 19 — Two Mustangs, Christian Richer and Brian Mas, finished on the podium at the AMC Championships, with Richer placing second and earning an at-large selection to the NAIA National Tournament on March 4-5 at Hartman Arena in Wichita, Kan., and Mas placing third at 149 pounds.
• Conway, Feb. 19 — #24 CBC swept Bethel, winning 7-4 and 9-2. Hannah Work and Averie Ayers both earned victories, while Kirstie Blackwood had another huge day at the plate, going 4-6 with three RBIs.