• St. Louis, Mo., March 21 — For the second straight week, a CBC baseball player has been named American Midwest Conference (AMC) player of the week. This time it was Logan Easterling who was selected. Easterling was 8-13 this past week with 4 home runs, 9 RBIs, 6 walks and 5 runs scored. He now leads the team in home runs this season with nine and is batting .400 with 24 RBIs.
• Conway, March 25 — Carrying a nine-game winning streak into this weekend, CBC opened a three-game AMC series with the Hornets of Harris-Stowe State at Victory Field. CBC (16-11, 3-2 AMC) could not halt HSSU’s (13-10, 3-2 AMC) offensive onslaught, surrendering 25 runs in the two games, falling 12-7 and 13-9.
• Conway, March 26 — Looking to salvage the final game of their AMC series, CBC took on the Hornets of Harris-Stowe State at Victory Field. CBC (17-11, 4-2 AMC) got dominant pitching and dominant hitting to take the finale from Harris-Stowe (13-11, 3-3 AMC) 9-1.
• West Point, Miss., March 21 — Competing for the second straight week, CBC was on the course at the Old Waverly Golf Club for the first round of the Blue Mountain Golf Classic. CBC would finish 10th in the first round, finishing with a score of 317, just 9 strokes off the lead of Lyon. Individually, Surapat Pareepart led the way, shooting an opening round 77 to sit in a tie for 19th place. Travis Toebben was next at a 79, followed by Anupon Wandee with an 80, Jakub Slapal with an 81 and Ethan Williamson with an 82.
• West Point, Miss., March 23 — Looking to move up a couple spots in the final standings, CBC teed off the final round of the Blue Mountain Golf Classic at the Old Waverly Golf Club. CBC closed with a 323 to finish with an overall score of 640, 11th place in the tournament and 35 shots behind the winners, Mobile. Individually, Jakub Slapal led the way for the Mustangs, shooting a final round 75 to finish at 156 overall. Anupon Wandee was next with a 159 after shooting a final round 79, while Travis Toebben closed with an 82 to finish at 161, Surapat Pareepart shot an 87 in the final round to finish at 164 and Ethan Williamson closed with a 90 to finish at 172.
• West Point, Miss., March 21 — Competing out of Arkansas for the first time in 2022, CBC teed off in the Blue Mountain Classic at the Old Waverly Golf Club. CBC was in seventh place after the first round, shooting a 407, just 18 shots out of fourth place. Individually, Alyssa Hagewood tied for 14th after shooting a first-round 92. Keeley Bulza was next as she opened with a 98 while Abby Kirby shot a 105 and Brooklyn Adcock shot a 112.
• West Point, Miss., March 22 — Entering the final round in seventh place, CBC was within striking distance of fourth in the Blue Mountain Golf Classic at the Old Waverly Golf Club. CBC finished with a final round 382 to place fourth with an overall score of 789. Individually, Alyssa Hagewood was the top finisher, tying for 17th with a score of 189 overall after closing with a 97. Keeley Bulza finished just two shots behind Hagewood, finishing with a 93 for a total score of 191 while Abby Kirby and Brooklyn Adcock both finished with 96’s to shoot a 201 and 208, respectively.