By Duffy Guyton, CBC Director of Church Relations
Central Baptist College is honored to host the BMA of Arkansas annual session, which will be held Nov. 3-4. It is our great pleasure to welcome the pastors and messengers of the BMA of Arkansas to the CBC campus. We love and appreciate everyone who is part of the BMA of Arkansas, therefore, we desire for your time on campus to be meaningful, worshipful and safe.It is our desire to serve you. So for your convenience, an information table will be set up outside of the Burgess Auditorium. Please feel free to stop by and let us know if there is anything you need.
In preparation for the meeting, 20 hotel rooms have been blocked off at the following four locations. When calling for reservations, please mention CBC or the BMA of Arkansas to reserve at the special rate.
• Country Inn & Suites (750 Amity Rd., Conway) — $85 for standard and $99 for suites; offering coffee, water and juice, along with continental/hot breakfast. For reservations, call (501) 932-0500.
• Fairfield by Marriot (2260 Sanders Rd., Conway) — $89 for standard and $99 for suites; offering coffee, water and juice with a full hot breakfast bar. For reservations, call (501) 505-8034.
• Home 2 Suites by Hilton (820 Bill Dean Dr., Conway) — $99 for king junior suite and $119 for 1 bedroom king suite; offering coffee, water and juice with continental/hot breakfast. For reservations, call (501) 504-2602.
• Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham (2475 Sanders Rd., Conway) — $69 for standard and $75 for suites; offering coffee, water and juice with a continental breakfast bar with hot pancakes. For reservations, call (501) 327-0898.
CBC will provide complimentary water and coffee on the platforms of Toland and the Burgess Auditorium, as well as in the foyer area of Cooper Complex.
CBC Dining Services Open During Meeting
CBC Dining Services will be offering delicious and affordable meals in the Mabee Student Services Complex. A detailed menu with prices will be shared as the meeting draws closer. Meal tickets may be purchased in advance from me or at the CBC information table during the event. Menus will be available at the CBC information table, or you can view menus online by visiting the Central Baptist College Dining Services Facebook page (facebook.com/CBCDining).
Vendor / Display Area Information
Tables will be assigned in the Cooper Complex for those who want to set up a display. To request space for your ministry, complete the online request form (tiny.cc/bmaarvendor2022). Priority will be given to the departments and ministries of the BMA of Arkansas and other BMAA-recognized organizations. If you have any questions, contact BMA of Ark. President Michael Battenfield at (501) 253-5830 or email@example.com.
CBC will provide one large eight-foot table per ministry. Set up begins Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 3-5 p.m. and will continue at 7 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 3. For any questions regarding assistance with the displays or if you need electricity, please contact me at (501) 269-6784 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBC to Host Appreciation Breakfast
CBC will host an appreciation breakfast for anyone attending the BMA of Arkansas Annual Session on Friday, Nov. 4 at 7:30 a.m. in the Mabee Student Services Complex. Please RSVP to me at (501) 269-6784 or at email@example.com.
Helpful Parking Information at CBC
• The city of Conway has designated “fire lanes” with red curbs and signs throughout the campus. Please understand that the Conway City Police has jurisdiction of these areas, even though they are on CBC property. Tickets for parking in a fire lane are very expensive, and we have no control over them. The safety of our employees, students and guests is our highest priority.
• The same rules apply to parking on any of the adjacent streets around campus. These are marked with “no parking” signs. The City of Conway patrols those areas, and tickets will be issued for any vehicles parked there.
• CBC employees and students will park off-campus to make room for meeting attendees.
• Golf cart shuttles will run frequently.
• All parking spaces on the south and west sides of the Cooper Complex will be designated “handicapped parking” for the duration of the meeting.
• Follow the “Overflow Parking” signage for additional parking options close to, but off campus. Golf carts will also be shuttling from these lots.