We do a lot of things at BMA Global Missions, but everything we do centers around planting churches that make disciples. We believe God ordained the church as His chosen way to carry out His mission.
What does this mean for BMA Missions? Missions agencies do not plant churches, churches plant churches. That we constantly say that we are your partner in God’s mission. You plant churches, and you choose to partner with us to assess, train and be accountable for God’s work around the world. So we want to say thank you for all you do. Here is some of what is going on around the world:
• The BMA is currently present in 65 countries around the world.
• We have 60 U.S. missionaries in 23 of the 65 countries.
• We have approximately 300 ChangeMaker missionaries we are actively engaged with, and this does not take into account the self-supporting pastors that were once ChangeMakers.
• There are approximately 2,000 BMA churches around the world — 1,200 in the U.S. and 800 in other countries.
• We have 450 active church plants.
• We have 17 countries with an organized BMA association of churches, and many are now sending missionaries.
We are partnering to take the gospel to the world, but the world is also coming to us:
• We now have church plants in the United States in seven languages — English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Urdu, Garifuna and French (Canada)!
• Our church planters in Oklahoma City are working with an Afghan refugee there.
• We have an Arabic speaking planter in El Cajon Ca., Mkram Shahateet. The population is approximately 105,000, and 75,000 of those speak Arabic.
• We just approved two new Spanish-speaking planters — David Nava in the greater Orlando, Fla. area and Edixon Pina in Phoenix, Ariz.
• We expect to be planting churches in at least 12 languages in the next 5 years!
Thank you for your prayers and support of our BMA missionaries who are all involved in making disciples, building leaders and planting churches. Our BMA family is being greatly used of God in His mission.