• St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 8 — The American Midwest Conference has announced their all-conference selections and a pair of CBC Mustangs were selected to the Honorable Mention teams. Sophomore Mikayla Lawrence earned her second consecutive honorable mention selection, having played in all 22 matches and 81 sets that the Mustangs contested this season. She paced the team in both digs (306) and service aces (26) but also reached a career milestone, becoming just the second player in program history to accumulate 1,000 digs. She also posted a career-high in kills with 107 this season and had two double-doubles. Freshman Madeline Freeman recorded an outstanding 10 double-doubles on the season, and also made history by becoming the first player ever to record a triple-double, then repeating that feat again two matches later.
• Kansas City, Mo., Nov. 10 — On the mat for a dual, CBC took on the Eagles of Avila University inside Mabee Fieldhouse. CBC would drop the dual 38-12 but got victories from three wrestlers and an additional win in an exhibition match. The three winners were David Corretjer at 125 pounds, Brian Mas at 141 pounds and Christian Richer at 165 pounds. Corretjer won by forfeit, Mas won by a 9-6 decision and Richer won by an 11-4 decision. Corretjer also won an exhibition match.
• Des Moines, Iowa, Nov. 12 — Wrestling for the second time in three days, CBC was on the mat at the Grand View Open. David Corretjer went 1-2 at 125 pounds, winning his first match by fall before losing by major decision and technical fall in the last two matches. Isaiah Hendrix won his first match at 141 by technical fall 20-4 before losing by fall in his final two matches. Guillermo Ramos lost both of his matches at 149 pounds, Antwon Singleton last both of his matches at 285 pounds and Gregory Pierre-Louis won his first match by fall before losing by decision and fall in his final two matches at 285. Brian Mas lost his first match at 141 pounds by fall before winning an 8-7 decision in the second match and medical forfeiting the third match. Alejandro Mas lost his first match by fall before pinning his second opponent, then dropping an 8-0 decision in his final match. Christian Richer dropped a 7-5 decision in his first match before winning a 4-2 decision, then dropping a 7-2 decision in his final match. Darron Harvey went to double overtime in his first match, losing 4-3 and then dropped a 2-1 decision in his second match.
• Marshall, Texas, Nov. 10 — Playing for the first time away from Reddin Fieldhouse this season, CBC took on the Wildcats of Wiley College at Alumni Gymnasium. In the second meeting in 11 days between the two schools, CBC (3-1) trailed at the half, fought back to retake the lead in the second half and missed a free throw late to seal a 74-73 loss to WC (3-1).
• Conway, Nov. 12 — Playing for the fourth time at home in their first five contests of the season, CBC hosted the Eagles of Texas A&M-Texarkana (TAMUT) at A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse. CBC (3-2) closed the first half strong, but ultimately surrendered a halftime lead, falling 73-64 to TAMUT (3-1).