• St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 17 — Opening the American Midwest Conference (AMC) portion of their schedule on the road, CBC took on the Eutectics of the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy (UHSP) in St. Louis inside the UHSP Gymnasium. CBC (4-2, 1-0 AMC) led for over 36 minutes and dominated in every aspect of the game, cruising to an 87-65 win over UHSP (0-4, 0-1 AMC).
• Little Rock, Nov. 22 — Stepping back out of AMC play, CBC was at Mims Gymnasium for a tilt with the Panthers of the Philander Smith College. In the first meeting between the two schools in 11 years, CBC (4-3) and PSC (7-0) fought to 11 ties and 15 lead changes, with the Panthers coming out victorious 63-59.
• Conway, Nov. 26 — Returning home after a two-game road trip, CBC hosted the Bobcats of College of the Ozarks (C of O) in the renewal of an old Midlands Collegiate Athletic Conference rivalry inside A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse. CBC (5-3) never trailed, leading by 19 at the half and cruising to an 84-70 win over C of O (5-8) for their first win ever in 11 meetings against the Bobcats.
• St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 17 — Playing for the first time in 10 days, CBC was on the road for their AMC opener against the Eutectics of University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis at UHSP Gymnasium. CBC (2-1, 0-1 AMC) had an early lead, but UHSP (4-2, 1-0 AMC) had too much offense and pulled away in the second half, sending CBC to a 69-51 defeat.
• Nevada, Mo., Nov. 19 — Taking on new AMC opponent Cottey College for the first time ever, CBC was at Hinkhouse Center, looking to bounce back from a tough loss. CBC (2-2, 0-2 AMC) trailed 35-21 at the half and dropped their first meeting ever with Cottey (4-2, 1-1 AMC) 64-50.
• Arkadelphia, Nov. 19 — Wrestling for the first time in a week, CBC was on the mat at the Sturgis Physical Education Center for a dual with Ouachita Baptist. CBC dropped the overall dual as a team 30-15, but got three match wins and an exhibition win. David Corretjer won at 125 pounds, Alejandro Mas was victorious at 149 pounds and #20 Christian Richer also won his match at 165 pounds, while Gregory Pierre-Louis won his exhibition match at 285 pounds.
• St. Louis, Mo., Nov. 28 – For the first time during the 2022-23 season, CBC wrestling has had an athlete selected as wrestler of the week by the AMC. David Corretjer was selected for the first time in his career. He won his only match this week over Ouachita Baptist’s Noah Yeamans by fall at the 4:20 mark. It was his first win over a DII opponent this year and his fifth victory overall.