This weekend, Central Baptist College kicked of CBC Day 2022 by visiting several churches around the state. Director of Church Relations Duffy Guyton visited Celebration Baptist Church in Haskell. Terry Kimbrow, along with the CBC Singers, visited Bethel Baptist Church in Rison.
“Stampede” Open House
The Central Baptist College Stampede Open House schedule has been set for 2022-2023. During the year we will host three opportunities for prospective students to personally experience campus life.
• Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2022
• Friday, Nov. 11, 2022
• Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022
At an Open House, you can visit with current students, meet faculty members in the degree areas in which you are interested, learn about different student organizations and take a guided campus tour. You may also win one of several CBC door prizes.
To register for one of these Stampede Open House events, visit cbc.edu/visit or call Lisa at (501) 329-6873.
Schedule Your Personal Tour
If you are a high school junior or senior, it’s a great time to schedule a personalized tour of the CBC campus. In addition to Stampede Open House, there are two kinds of tours offered through our Office of Admissions: Personalized and Group Tours.
Personalized One-on-One Tour — Even though we call it a “one-on-one” tour, we encourage you to bring your family and friends, and let us show you all that CBC has to offer. This is what you can expect on your personalized tour:
• Reserved parking spot with your name on it right in front of the Watkins Academic Building,
• Personalized agenda designed to answer all the questions you might have about CBC.
• Tour of the Mabee Student Services Complex to get information about Student Services and the Dining Hall.
• Visit to Mustang Outfitters to shop for your CBC gear.
• Tour of the Cooper Educational Complex to see the Computer Labs, Departmental Offices and Burgess Auditorium.
• Tour of the Story Library and Café 52.
• Tour of the Watkins Academic Building to visit the Financial Aid Office, Registrar’s Office and Business Office.
• Personal visit to the President’s Office, where you will receive a special gift. (I would love to visit with you if I am in the office.)
• Tour of Dickson Hall for students who are interested in living on campus and/or athletics.
• Meeting with an athletic representative if you are looking at one of CBC’s 16 NAIA intercollegiate athletic programs.
Group Tour — It’s our honor to host groups from churches, youth groups, schools (public or private) or any other group you may have. We strive to make any group feel welcome on our campus. You will enjoy many of the elements of the one-on-one tour listed above. Prior to the start of the tour, admissions personnel will speak to you as a group to answer your initial questions about CBC and provide you with a viewbook and a drawstring backpack. If I am available, I will personally welcome you to the campus.
To register for a tour online, go to cbc.edu/visit. Then simply click “schedule a visit” and fill out the information and submit. For questions, additional information or to schedule a visit by phone, contact the CBC Admissions Office at (501) 329-6873.