• Conway, Sept. 2 — Playing at Centennial Soccer Park for the first time this season, CBC hosted the Eagles of Texas A&M-Texarkana (TAMUT). CBC (3-1) was tied 1-1 at the half, took a second-half lead and dropped the contest in the last 20 minutes, falling 3-2 to TAMUT (1-2).
• Hawkins, Texas, Sept. 8 — Returning to Texas for the second time this season, CBC took on the Bulldogs of Jarvis Christian University (JCU). CBC (3-1-1) had a 1-0 lead at halftime and a 2-0 lead through 52 minutes before allowing two goals in the final 12 minutes to finish with a 2-2 draw against JCU (1-1-1).
• Conway, Sept. 2 — Playing for the first time at home this season, CBC hosted the Eagles of Texas A&M-Texarkana at Centennial Soccer Park. CBC (1-2-1) trailed 2-0 at halftime, got a goal back to make it 2-1 before ultimately falling to TAMUT (2-2) by a score of 5-2.
• Hawkins, Texas, Sept. 8 — Heading Texas for the second time this season, CBC took on the Bulldogs of Jarvis Christian University. CBC (2-3-1) trailed 2-0 at halftime and tried to claw back, but came up short, falling to JCU (1-2) by a score of 3-1.
• Point Lookout, Mo., Sept. 2 — CBC was on the court at the Keeter Center taking on Sterling College and Baptist Bible College (BBC) on the first day of the College of the Ozarks Tournament. CBC (1-1) split on the first day, losing to Sterling (1-1) 3-0 in the first match before beating BBC (0-2) 3-1 in the second match.
• Point Lookout, Mo., Sept. 3 — After splitting on the first day of the College of the Ozarks (C of O) tournament, CBC was back on the court at Keeter Gymnasium for two more matches against the Eagles of Oklahoma Wesleyan and the hosts, the Bobcats. CBC (1-3) got swept twice, losing to Oklahoma Wesleyan (14-2) by scores of 20-25, 8-25 & 10-25 before falling to C of O (5-5) by scores of 18-25, 22-25 & 14-25.
• Conway, Sept. 6 — Playing at home for the first time this season, CBC hosted the Eagles of Oklahoma Wesleyan and the Panthers of Philander Smith College (PSC) at A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse. CBC (1-5) struggled against Oklahoma Wesleyan (15-1), dropping the match 3-0 by scores of 20-25, 17-25 and 12-25. But they came back and nearly defeated PSC (5-3), taking the Panthers to five sets before losing 3-2 by scores of 19-25, 14-25, 25-19, 25-23, 11-15.
• Conway, Sept. 8 — CBC hosted the Pioneers of Crowley’s Ridge (CRC) inside A.R. Reddin Fieldhouse. CBC (2-5) had a big night hitting the ball, posting season highs in kills and hitting percentage, earning a four-set win over CRC (2-3) by scores of 25-19, 25-27, 25-14 and 25-14.
• Conway, Sept. 10 — Playing at Reddin Fieldhouse for the fourth time this week, CBC hosted the Panthers of Philander Smith College for their second meeting since Tuesday. CBC (2-6) won the first set convincingly but dropped the final three, falling 3-1 to PSC (6-3) by scores of 25-18, 16-25, 15-25, 17-25.
• Oklahoma City, Okla., Sept. 6 — Hitting the course for the first time this season, CBC competed in the first 36 holes of the Southwestern Christian Fall Invitational at the Lake Hefner Golf Club – North Course. CBC combined to shoot a two-round score of 562 to sit in sixth place, 29 shots off the lead.
• Oklahoma City, Okla., Sept. 7 — Entering the final 18 holes in sixth place, CBC looked to get closer to the lead in the final round of the Southwestern Christian Fall Invitational at the Lake Hefner Golf Club North Course. CBC would shoot a final round 290 and finish with a total score of 852, good for a tie for seventh and just one shot off of sixth place.
• Oklahoma City, Okla., Sept. 6 — Competing for the first time this season, CBC was on the course, taking on the field at Lake Hefner North Golf Club at the Southwestern Christian Fall Invitational. Three individuals competed in the first 18 holes. Those individuals that competed were Alyssa Hagewood, Abby Kirby and Laney Crutchfield, making her Mustang debut. Hagewood finished with an opening round 87 while Kirby shot a 91 and Crutchfield shot a 101.
• Oklahoma City, Okla. Sept. 7 — Returning to the course at Lake Hefner North, CBC finished the Southwestern Christian Fall Invitational. All three women’s golfers improved their scores in the final round. Alyssa Hagewood closed with a final round 78 to finish with a 165 and jump four places in the standings. Abby Kirby shot a final round 89 to jump up one spot, finishing with a 180, and Laney Crutchfield closed with a 94 to finish with a 195 and jump up one spot as well.
• Irving, Texas, Sept. 10 — Running for the first time this season, CBC was on the course at the University of Dallas Invitational. Ally Swaim, Mackenzie Milligan and Ashleigh Gross Mitchell were the three competitors for the Mustangs. Swaim posted the best time in the 3.11-mile event, finishing with a 25:38.3. Milligan was next, finishing with a time of 26:16.7 and Gross-Mitchell was the next finisher, posting a time of 27:12.0.